Basic Fishing: A Beginner’s Guide Paperback – April 7, 2015
by Wade Bourne (Author)
A great beginner’s guide for burgeoning fishermen.
New to fishing and have no idea how to start? With Basic Fishing, you’ll be an accomplished angler in no time at all. Expert angler and award-winning outdoor writer Wade Bourne was taught to fish by his father. In turn, Bourne taught his children how to fish. Now he brings his expertise to Basic Fishing, a step-by-step guide that masterfully breaks down the art of fishing with diagrams, vivid photographs, and lessons on:
• Different types of fishing equipment and how to select the best tackle
• Baiting techniques for artificial and natural baits
• Tips for selecting the best fishing spot
• A survey of boats, motors, and boating accessories
• Handy methods for cooking and cleaning fish
• And more!
This book is great for families looking to bond in the great outdoors, and it proves that the joy of fishing can last a lifetime and beyond as it is passed down from generation to generation.