The Fish-A-Thon 24-Hour Opener is coming up on June 29th, 2011. I put it down on my calendar and I hope you will, too. It’s a great cause and a fine excuse to sit in a boat for 24-hours and fish.
- The Gremlin
Fishing For Life is inviting you to participate in the Fish-A-Thon 24-Hour Opener. On July 29, you’ll have the opportunity to fish for 24 hours straight at a location of your choice to raise awareness and money for a charity in your community.
What’s more, the 24-hour Opener kicks off the Fish-A-Thon fundraising event where kids in your community raise even more money for your charity by taking pledges for every fish they catch during the month of August.
Click here to see video from past 24-Hour Openers.
Get support from FFL:
- Help choosing a location and charity
- 200 Fish-A-Thon pledge packets for your community
- Advice to maximize donations
- Best practices from current world record holder
- Press release templates
- An official Gemini FFL fishing jersey
- Videos of past events
- Media and sponsor plan
- Official rules of event with timeline
Get on Board!
Fishing For Life will provide you everything you need to successfully raise money for the charity of your choice. All we need from you is your passion for fishing and a commitment to:
- Distribute Fish-A-Thon packets to kids in your area to raise money for the charity of your choice
- Secure local sponsorship money
- Invite local media to cover the event using a press release template provided by FFL
- Fish for 24 hours straight starting on Friday, July 29, 2011, at your chosen location
FFL must receive your commitment and the name of your charity and event location by June 29, 2011.
Contact us now for more information or to sign up!